Hi, my name is Julie Green Hensler.
With more than 35 years as a Global Account Director for Hyatt Hotels Corporation, I have successfully guided associations and corporate clients through a variety of economic conditions; both when the markets were strong and in times when there was a downturn. When asked, my clients say I am a consistent and reliable resource them, regardless of the economic climate.
In today’s meetings environment, it ‘s important to partner with someone who is dedicated to achieving success for you and your stakeholders while also ensuring your attendees feel safe and comfortable. The key in moving forward is flexibility. My years of experience is a valuable resource you can count on as we design and implement your programs.
My business philosophy is simple: be transparent, honest and maintain integrity.
My achievements include:
- Eight time nominee for Sales Director of the Year
- Named Sales Director of the Year 2002
- Awarded and achieved Hyatt Masters and Elite Seller 25 +years
- Past President Heartland Chapter PCMA
- Co-Chaired Heartland Chapter PCMA Annual Silent Auction for 7 years with over a 500% increase in charitable revenue raised
- Awarded PCMA Heartland Chapter 25 Year Supplier Partner
- Past President Kansas City Meeting Professionals International
- Member Kansas City Society of Association Executives
- Vice President SKAL Club of Kansas City